FS: 2000 PY ITR $8500

Post Cars For Sale ONLY
RTW DC2R
ITRCA Member

FS: 2000 PY ITR $8500

Post by RTW DC2R »

Selling my R. I HATE to have to do this. Its been a huge part of me since the day I bought it. Unfortunately some changes have occurred in my life and I cant keep it. Heres a brief rundown, Ill get a few pics up later. If you know anyone looking for a cheap R to beat on, its a good candidate. I just dont have the time, patience or garage anymore and would like it to go to a good home.

$8,500 OBO
2000 PY 95% stock
Mileage: approx 70K on chassis
Motor: a stock motor, not the original. (this motor was NOT turbo'd. installed about 1.5yrs ago. VIN available and clean, I was told it has around 70K)
Salvaged/Rebuilt title
garaged 90% of the time I have owned it

Some history:

The car has been to hell and back, more than once. Ive had the car since 2001. I got it with about 8K miles. It was wrecked by the original owner, rebuilt, and sold at auction to a dealer. I bought it from the dealer. at about 25K, when I was in the process of building the motor, a shop left the car outside over night and the original interior was stolen. Everything was replaced with OEM parts. Its is not pretty, but it drives and handles fine. It has been to 4 Expos and been through 3 motors. I have beat the crap out of it. It wouldnt take much to clean it up again, but its not a show car. I hardly drive it other than to meets or track days. It drives perfectly fine.

Ailments and character traits:

- needs new intake cam (the slot for the distro is broken, but it still has the other half so it runs and drives fine) (causing CEL for the distributor)
- needs new driver side headlight (I cut the original in half for the old turbo setup)
- OIL RINGS - its started burning a decent amount of oil and smoking recently, compression is fine, personally I would just get a new short block and call it a day)
- has holes at cruise and dimmer location on the dash for gauges from old turbo setup (new guages would fill these fine again)
- a/c and p/s removed
- seems to have an intake vacuum leak somewhere (CEL)
- probably needs a new cat or secondary O2 sensor (CEL)
- clutch

The 5% not stock:

Infiniti Q45 wheels 15x6.5 (some scratches and lots of brake dust) with 95% new RT615 azenis
hacked up AEM cold air intake
Spoon shift knob
H&R sport springs (stock ride but slightly lower)
rear motor mount
Cobalt GT Sport pads all around
various stickers on the roof
**I have a lot of misc parts like another distributor and new fender liners that will of course be included.

If I think of anything else Ill post it up when I get some pics together. Spread the word if you know anyone looking. Thanks.

pic from Expo 9:
practice chaos to develop control.
R-Type
New ITRCA Member

Re: FS: 2000 PY ITR $8500

Post by R-Type »

I remember this R from the thanksgiving meet in maryland last year from all the stickers on the roof!! Goodluck on the sale