Never thought I'd join a site pertaining to ITR's

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Never thought I'd join a site pertaining to ITR's

Post by CivicBeater »

Thanks to ITRSTEEZY aka Steve I've been brainwashed into considering an ITR as my next fun car. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea. The nostalgia that comes with owning one is different than most limited edition cars out there. A great piece of history.

Some of my past cars/toys (A lot of Hondas :) ):

So yeah, that was kind of fun gathering pics of the majority of the cars/toys I've owned the past 5 years (Currently own the grey eg si (beater), g35 (wifey's), and Cobra (toy).

Cobra should be sold Saturday giving me the money to throw down on an ITR.

So we'll see if I don't make anotheR thread soon showing off my new Toy :)

One thing that draws me to the ITR community is the tight nit group including members that are all pretty mature and enjoy using their cars for what they're made for. Nothing makes me more sick than the hellaflush movement.

Look forward to getting to know some of you guys and possibly officially joining the posse real soon.

-Eric
-Eric
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Re: Never thought I'd join a site pertaining to ITR's

Post by itrsteez »

man you burn through some toys, if you get an ITR you have to promise to actually keep it!

you'll find that a decent portion of the regulars live within the carolinas, stand up dudes for sure.

you'll also find that traffic to this site is slow, but as of events from yesterday hopefully it'll start picking up.

and ps, you don't have to get an ITR to get out there and get involved, I'm just really pushing jack's on you as it's a deal that I wish I could of found when I was in the market.
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
get RIGHT
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by get RIGHT »

itrsteez wrote: if you get an ITR you have to promise to actually keep it!
Truth! GL on your search.
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Hey, you're considering buying an ITR, and I'm selling one. I think we can help each other out. ;)

Welcome to the site.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

CivicBeater wrote:Cobra should be sold Saturday
:(
'84 242ti (bent, in storage)
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
#01-0154 PY = sold :(
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

itrsteez wrote:man you burn through some toys, if you get an ITR you have to promise to actually keep it!

you'll find that a decent portion of the regulars live within the carolinas, stand up dudes for sure.

you'll also find that traffic to this site is slow, but as of events from yesterday hopefully it'll start picking up.

and ps, you don't have to get an ITR to get out there and get involved, I'm just really pushing jack's on you as it's a deal that I wish I could of found when I was in the market.
Yeah yeah, how can I be an elitist rolling out to the track in anything else but an ITR?? Come on now. I guess if there is one car I can trust to purchase, it's Jacks. Tomorrow is D-Day! Cross your fingers!
-Eric
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

CivicBeater wrote:Yeah yeah, how can I be an elitist rolling out to the track in anything else but an ITR?? Come on now. I guess if there is one car I can trust to purchase, it's Jacks. Tomorrow is D-Day! Cross your fingers!
:(
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Welcome dude 8)
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

CivicBeater wrote:
itrsteez wrote:man you burn through some toys, if you get an ITR you have to promise to actually keep it!

Yeah yeah, how can I be an elitist rolling out to the track in anything else but an ITR?? Come on now. I guess if there is one car I can trust to purchase, it's Jacks. Tomorrow is D-Day! Cross your fingers!
I can't believe all of my convincing has finally set in... I'm sure it'll sell, it's prime season for guys to buy cars trying to get laid (i.e. convert cobras, not yellow itr's)
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
Asian G
ITRCA Member

Post by Asian G »

Yacks/Chris's Old R FTW! I've seen good ole PY-R 00 #442 in person & it's clean from inside on out!!!! And I know Yack's done a great job maintaining it! BUY w/ Lots of Confidence from dat GUY!
US Combat Veteran
00 PY-R 0747
R.I.P. C.R.C. & 97 CW-R 0158 12/17/04
Parts F.S.: http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=12541
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

Thanks for the warm welcome :) 8)

In 12 hours I'll be possibly handing the keys over on the Cobra. Then it might just be time to pull the trigger on something with vtec and a 12k redline. ha!
-Eric
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

Nice Jeep