WTB ITR in Southern California.

Post Cars For Sale ONLY
zmeli
New ITRCA Member

WTB ITR in Southern California.

Post by zmeli »

I have a $15K budget (Money in hand) Thought I would ask, I do not have the time to travel. No junk please.
Last edited by zmeli on August 11th, 2010, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shahriar35
New ITRCA Member

Re: WTB ITR in Southern California.

Post by Shahriar35 »

What color are you looking for?

I have a 2000 ITR PY with 90k miles with timing belt, tension and water pump redone less thank 1k miles ago. Its currently sitting for the past week as I am detailing it. It has Tein RS suspension, along with the stock suspension, spoon header, PasswordJDM intake, brand new cat, Beak performance rear subframe bar, mugen exhaust. Short shifter, skunk 2 shift knob. Brand new falken ziex 512 205/50/15 installed at 86k miles. Newly installed CF window control pieces.

Also has the AC but not installed, I havent had a chance to install it yet. Previous owner removed it. Also have brand new 2001 floor mats (extra cost). It has the 2000 mats inside.

I will only sell her if the price is right.
typer564
New ITRCA Member

Post by typer564 »

db8typeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by db8typeR »

Hello man. I live a couple hrs away from you and I have a CW 97 db8 type r in excellent condition with 79k. It is unofficially for sale for $20,000 however, you are close and if you make an offer in that range I will consider it. The car is registered legally and I have clean title in hand.
db8typeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by db8typeR »

I'm sure it goes without saying, but it is RHD. No conversion and the motor, trans, firewall vins all match. Car is unmolested stock. Tein SuperStreet fully adjustable suspension and clean sound sustem. Only mods are a carbon fiber JDM Password intake and twin loop muffler. Always garaged, rarely driven, and NEVER raced or abused. you can text me at 928 246 3078 if interested.
irev210
New ITRCA Member

Post by irev210 »

db8typeR wrote:Hello man. I live a couple hrs away from you and I have a CW 97 db8 type r in excellent condition with 79k. It is unofficially for sale for $20,000 however, you are close and if you make an offer in that range I will consider it. The car is registered legally and I have clean title in hand.
I think you should disclose that while it may be registered, it is not registered legally.

Big difference between the two.
db8typeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by db8typeR »

Hmm, to the last individual. Legality is in the eye of the beholder. The vehicle IS legallty registered and insured. While several things obviously do not coincide with the normal expectations of US vehicles (ie. glass, headlights, bumpers, etc.), once the vehicle is registered, it is for all intensive purposes legal to drive. For instance, if you were to be pulled over, you would be required to produce a valid DL, registration and proof of insurance-all of which you can provide. I am fairly well educated on this topic seeing as I own the cleanest one of the 4 of these in the US. Thanks for your opinion.
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

Would US Customs consider yours legal? Curious.
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
DB8ITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by DB8ITR »

Yes, the car was brought here legally. Please only serious inquiries. I was not trying to hijack this thread. The gentleman stated that he is in the market and I was merely informing him of a rare find he may be interested in. I am in no rush to sell.
irev210
New ITRCA Member

Post by irev210 »

You can't have a legally registered integra from Japan. It's illegal, period.

Like I said, it may be registered, but that doesn't mean it is legal.

That's cool that you own one and all, but if you plan to sell it, the buyer should be informed that the car could be crushed at any time, especially buyers on ITRCA.
walteR
New ITRCA Member

Post by walteR »

^thats exactly why i sold my RHD even though it was registered
Humpie56
ITRCA Member

Post by Humpie56 »

Why are people so lazy!! if you want something take the time and get it right. I waited 5 months before i got my first ITR. Now i'm in the market again. I'd fly from Virginia to California to buy a car and drive it home.
"The Customer Can Have Any Color He Wants So Long As It's Black"-Henry Ford

Built From the Ground Up

Black 01 Acura Integra Type-R B18C5