is the expo free if you dont go to the banquet?

Previous forum archives from past ITRCA.com Integra Type R Expo Events
IntegraAvenger
New ITRCA Member

is the expo free if you dont go to the banquet?

Post by IntegraAvenger »

i was just wondering if the expo is free if you dont go to the banquet because me and my dad have paid for the banquet but i have a friend or 2 that doesnt want to spend the money.
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

Due to lack of space we require everyone attending to pay. We had over 300 people there last year that paid and with a crowd that size we don't need dozens and dozens of non paying people coming too.

By paying we have you on a registered guest list. We provide you with an event pass and you also get to go to the Banquet. At other events I have done we had issues where people decided after they arrived and were having fun that they wanted to go to the Banquet. The Facilities are not capable of holding additional people most times and we don't want to turn people away when we can be up front with them.
IntegraAvenger
New ITRCA Member

Post by IntegraAvenger »

where is the banquet and also is their anymore rooms left at the hotel
B18C-Rsi
New ITRCA Member

Post by B18C-Rsi »

IntegraAvenger wrote:where is the banquet and also is their anymore rooms left at the hotel
Not sure but lemme know if you beat me to finding out. The # to call is .
apexii
New ITRCA Member

Post by apexii »

I just called and added a night onto my room, it was no problem. If you're going to call, call now!!!

Missing the banquet is like missing the expo. The price paid was more than worth the food and company (and surprises) it comes with. :wink:
'01 #361 STOLEN 3/5/03
'98 #98 STOLEN 3/13/06
'93 turbolude garage ornament
'04 TL Navi Black/Black
Joker
New ITRCA Member

Post by Joker »

apexii wrote:Missing the banquet is like missing the expo. The price paid was more than worth the food and company (and surprises) it comes with. :wink:
I agree 100%!! You don't want to miss the banquet :wink: