ITRCA.com Expo ....

Previous forum archives from past ITRCA.com Integra Type R Expo Events
zygspeed
New ITRCA Member

ITRCA.com Expo ....

Post by zygspeed »

Just wanted to continue the discussion here (since H-T is apparently down) of what Trey previously posted wrt whether or not the ITR Expo will proceed as presently planned this year.

I still feel like a bit of a "black sheep" here, but at the same time have made many good friends amongst the ITR "community", as Trey put it.

Personally, I wish all the ITR Expos could be as well and as enthusiasticly attended as last year's BeaveRun event. However, in my humble opinion ... there's not much point in calling it an ITR Expo if at least half to two thirds or so of the cars aren't ITRs.

Sadly, it looks like interest/participation of ITR owners has waned this year as people have moved on in life. I plan on attending either way.

Ed
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

The interesting part of this process is all of the "east coasters" who made fun of the west coast people not paying...

Now we've got 50+ registered, but only 24 paid after nearly 6 months of planning. Trey's had my $$ since day one (R ownage!)

I wanna drive!!! Please payup fellow R owners :lol:
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

Oh yea - Crazy Ed, I nearly forgot...

Now you'll be able to see me swing the arse-end around with my moooooogen sway ba. Just like old times at the dragon! 8)
BrewCityR
New ITRCA Member

Re: ITRCA.com Expo ....

Post by BrewCityR »

zygspeed wrote:Sadly, it looks like interest/participation of ITR owners has waned this year as people have moved on in life. I plan on attending either way.

Ed
I feel bad for being a part of this. :cry: Losing my license this spring didn't help things but I am keeping my R and will NO DOUBT be using Expo V/5 as an HPDE.
Aaron
'97 R #57 (s0ld to m0Ron)
'90 Si
.RJ
New ITRCA Member

Post by .RJ »

zygspeed wrote:However, in my humble opinion ... there's not much point in calling it an ITR Expo if at least half to two thirds or so of the cars aren't ITRs.
If thats the way it turns out, and you dont like it, then stay home. IMHO.

I'll be there having a good time whether I'm sharing the track with ITR's or M3's and Civics. Doesnt matter to me.
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

I don't care if half the event is non-ITRs.

At least we'd be carrying on with the expo tradition. Who knows - next year we may have a full event of all ITRs - maybe this year is just doomed from the start. :Shrug:
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

I'd like it to be full of Rs but I'll agree with Chris on :"At least we'd be carrying on with the expo tradition. Who knows - next year we may have a full event of all ITRs - maybe this year is just doomed from the start. :Shrug:"

Trey, Please jump in and give us your thoughts after reading all the posts on HT and here.
swed
ithrowpoop
New ITRCA Member

Post by ithrowpoop »

i hope the expo goes on as planned(even though the plans changed). i missed expo 2 b/c i only had a lowly gsr. expo 3, i had my r for 2 days. i don't want to miss this one. paid and reistered since on the east coast.
ITR 00-1515
R-SPEED