Cluster Pods

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
ausrim
New ITRCA Member

Cluster Pods

Post by ausrim »

I just want to ask where did you guys buy your Cluster Pods (gauge pods) for 2001 Acura Integra. I would like to buy one and I'm having a hard time looking. Please help.
RTW DC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by RTW DC2R »

autometer makes one, but its a little on the expensive side. it doesnt hide the temp and gas gauges. I picked up a obx bezel from ebay for like $10, it covers the temp/gas gauges some so I had to trim it.

Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

RTW DC2R wrote:autometer makes one, but its a little on the expensive side. it doesnt hide the temp and gas gauges. I picked up a obx bezel from ebay for like $10, it covers the temp/gas gauges some so I had to trim it.

Expensive? Last time I looked they were still only $40-50. i have one of the autometers and I love it. Doesnt hinder my view of my outer two guages at all.
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
RTW DC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by RTW DC2R »

expensive compared to other options on the market. I tend to cheap out on everything except my motor lol
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

RTW DC2R wrote:expensive compared to other options on the market. I tend to cheap out on everything except my motor lol
haha, well there ya go :D
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

Summit Racing
2000 Turbo Integra Type R - 508whp/362lbs tq @ 21psi
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
http://www.jdmwhoreinc.com