My new honda video....lmao

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Gross_00-0088
New ITRCA Member

My new honda video....lmao

Post by Gross_00-0088 »

Has anyone seen the "my new honda" video on youtube? Better yet did someone that is on this forum with a py itR put it on there making fun of the "my new haircut" video on youtube. That shit is sooooooo funny. If you havn't seen either watch the haircut one then the honda one :lol:
GROSS
Gross_00-0088
New ITRCA Member

Re: My new honda video....lmao

Post by Gross_00-0088 »

ummm ok.....????
GROSS
sptrescue
ITRCA Member

Post by sptrescue »

Gross_00-0088 wrote:Has anyone seen the "my new honda" video on youtube? Better yet did someone that is on this forum with a py itR put it on there making fun of the "my new haircut" video on youtube. That shit is sooooooo funny. If you havn't seen either watch the haircut one then the honda one :lol:

That video is hilarious. That guy is on this forum and carolinahondas.com I met him oneday and I was like hey aren't you that guy from "My New Honda" and he was like GD it, haha. I've watched it a thousand times and it's always better everytime I watch it.
Gross_00-0088
New ITRCA Member

Post by Gross_00-0088 »

lmao I was dying when my friend showed me that. "Not now cheif I'm in the f***ing zone"
GROSS
sptrescue
ITRCA Member

Post by sptrescue »

Gross_00-0088 wrote:lmao I was dying when my friend showed me that. "Not now cheif I'm in the f***ing zone"
thats from andys...
SaskCRX
New ITRCA Member

Post by SaskCRX »

He says it in my new honda too. After he says "tune time" and the guy comes to the car.