Interest in Expo Video

Annoucements and Discussion for the ITR Expo 9!

Moderators: White Dragon, Dave-ROR

IntegraAvenger
New ITRCA Member

Interest in Expo Video

Post by IntegraAvenger »

Hello,

My name is Ryan and me and my father have been at Expo 4,5,6,7,8 and now 9. I have enjoyed driving my gsr at the last 3 except for the fact that I blew a motor at expo 6. We own one or two of the old expo videos, and have missed watching them the past couple of years. I was wondering if anyone had planned to make a video this year, or if anyone would be interested in one. My dad owns his own videography business, and we have thought about shooting and making a video for this years expo. I am not driving this year for financial reasons, and I might as well do something productive. Let me know what you guys think. If we go through with this they will be reasonably priced. Here are some pics of me and my cars incase you recognize me.

Here is my dads site in case anyone is interested in looking http://www.rcvideos.com/
sscguy
ITRCA Member

Re: Interest in Expo Video

Post by sscguy »

Not sure if you posted it there as well, but Honda-tech has way more traffic than this place.
A bunch of days left 'till Expo '05!
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Re: Interest in Expo Video

Post by Doespike »

sscguy wrote:Not sure if you posted it there as well, but Honda-teKh.com has way more EXPO traffic than this place.
Fixed.
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!