one more itr in florida!

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
R evmine9
New ITRCA Member

one more itr in florida!

Post by R evmine9 »

i recently purchased 98 itr #578 cw, and shes on her way to florida. :mrgreen:
98 ITR#578
Dave_B

Re: one more itr in florida!

Post by Dave_B »

Where in FL? Do you have a garage? What are your plans for the car? Are you going to DD?

Please make sure the first mods on the car are the best alarm/security you can afford.

Welcome to the club.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
R evmine9
New ITRCA Member

Post by R evmine9 »

Melbourne fl, not Orlando... Haha, it's chill out here, but I'll still be cautious. Plus I plan on registering heR aswell. But if you know #578 I need to do couple things before an alarm. I have a shop an it'll be inside most of the time, I plan on putting heR back to stock besides the usual bolt ons an some jdm 16s.. I just bought a buddy club spec 2 exhaust, a jvt tri y header and some decent coilovers to lay it down some. Besides that I ordered a quarter skin from Acura and a door shell for heR.. :D
98 ITR#578
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

R evmine9 wrote:Melbourne fl, not Orlando... Haha, it's chill out here, but I'll still be cautious. Plus I plan on registering heR aswell. But if you know #578 I need to do couple things before an alarm. I have a shop an it'll be inside most of the time, I plan on putting heR back to stock besides the usual bolt ons an some jdm 16s.. I just bought a buddy club spec 2 exhaust, a jvt tri y header and some decent coilovers to lay it down some. Besides that I ordered a quarter skin from Acura and a door shell for heR.. :D
Even in Melbourne, be careful. In FL, these things don't last very long. I would first put in the alarm, then modify. I wouldn't take it anywhere you can't see it. I lived there, that's how I know. Sucks being an R owner down there.

Congrats and welcome.

R evmine9
New ITRCA Member

Post by R evmine9 »

Yeahh I know what you meen, I have a couple jdm cars.. Like an ek-9 a converted itr rhd and a Silvia. They rarely go anywhere besides tracks, meets and cruises. I DD a fleetwood an no one wants those haha. But I'll be carefull eather way.

Thanks
98 ITR#578
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Awesome, glad to hear it. You should get in contact with the other FL guys, Ali, Dave to name a few.

soulassassin13
ITRCA Member

Post by soulassassin13 »

I am moving to FL in June too. I hope I can hook up with you guys.
Timeless. Keeping it real, so you don't have to.
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

I'm really glad to hear #578 is going to be fixed up :!: Best of luck with the work and please keep us updated!

Welcome to ITRCA 8)
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
R evmine9
New ITRCA Member

Post by R evmine9 »

Yeah man deff will, I'm planing to take a lot of pictures of her make over. I'll keep you guys posted :wink:
98 ITR#578