*** S-E Caravan Thread ***

Annoucements and Discussions for ITR Expo 10 at Autobahn Country Club

Moderators: White Dragon, Dave-ROR

beastnatch
ITRCA Member

Re: *** S-E Caravan Thread ***

Post by beastnatch »

I sure hope flight prices drop soon so I can get my tickets secured! $600 is way too much!
2001 Integra Type-R NBP #201
http://www.integratyper.org - ITR Registry!
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

MARVNVRAM wrote:
Dave-ROR wrote:I'm in Tampa so I'm just going up 75 :) Craig may or may not be driving his ITR from Delray Beach, so if he does he may join you earlier.
I don't see too many people from FL (then again, I don't know many people) on the participants list, who else is going to make the drive?
I'm not sure if Craig is or not yet, and he may put Texas anyways instead of FL.

I won't be on the list.
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

itrsteez wrote:
coolhandluke wrote:
elambz wrote:I dunno how Nolan and Nate plan to get to Expo. I'll go whichever way they go, so if that includes Nashville, then Nashville it is.
It is really out of the way for you guys but I'd love to have you.
Ryan, I'm confused.... why aren't you leaving out of greenville now?
I apologize if I am being confusing. To my knowledge No one else is going to Expo from the Greenville area with me. I made the Nasville offer before the move so if people still wanted to crash there I was going to hold up my offer. I could leave her Thursday night for Nashville and leave Friday morning for ACC.
WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472
96specr
New ITRCA Member

Post by 96specr »

coolhandluke wrote:
itrsteez wrote:
coolhandluke wrote:
elambz wrote:I dunno how Nolan and Nate plan to get to Expo. I'll go whichever way they go, so if that includes Nashville, then Nashville it is.
It is really out of the way for you guys but I'd love to have you.
Ryan, I'm confused.... why aren't you leaving out of greenville now?
I apologize if I am being confusing. To my knowledge No one else is going to Expo from the Greenville area with me. I made the Nasville offer before the move so if people still wanted to crash there I was going to hold up my offer. I could leave her Thursday night for Nashville and leave Friday morning for ACC.

what time friday are you leaving for ACC?
btw this is Matt in GA
HondaRcB
New ITRCA Member

Post by HondaRcB »

I may have missed this, but any plan for the Mid-Atlantic crowd? I'm coming from Rcihmond, VA.
ITR 98-0324
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Little Nolan and I will be heading up 95 through B-more and then whatever way to get there. I plan on leaving on Thursday, but I dunno what his plans are.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Little_Nolan
ITRCA Member

Post by Little_Nolan »

Hello officially tuning in to this thread!

I will def. be headin up I-95 to B'more to scoop up Big_Nolan, I am pretty certain that will be either oh-dark-30 friday or thursday evening... either way if anyone wants to come with I will be leaving VAbeach to NOVA on thursday no matter what, and whoever is welcome to crash at the rents place in NOVA (a few miles off 95 in frederickburg) and go with.

Chris and Erik you are more than welcome to join/stay at my place if need be since I see you have both posted.

and Ryan I wish I could make it to your place, it just wont work this year :(
I KILL car thieves.
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

At this point even I don't plan to head through Nashville and crash at my Dad's place. I will leave SC Thursday night and try and make it to WV that evening. I'l roll out the following morning with Erik/others.

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
96specr
New ITRCA Member

Post by 96specr »

coolhandluke wrote:At this point even I don't plan to head through Nashville and crash at my Dad's place. I will leave SC Thursday night and try and make it to WV that evening. I'l roll out the following morning with Erik/others.
I was gonna try to meet up with you for the friday drive from Nashville, but I see plans have changed.

anyone else headed up 75?
EG6-DC2
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by EG6-DC2 »

Little_Nolan wrote:Hello officially tuning in to this thread!

I will def. be headin up I-95 to B'more to scoop up Big_Nolan, I am pretty certain that will be either oh-dark-30 friday or thursday evening... either way if anyone wants to come with I will be leaving VAbeach to NOVA on thursday no matter what, and whoever is welcome to crash at the rents place in NOVA (a few miles off 95 in frederickburg) and go with.

Chris and Erik you are more than welcome to join/stay at my place if need be since I see you have both posted.

and Ryan I wish I could make it to your place, it just wont work this year :(
You will be picking me up at noon on thursday at the BWI car rental return, then we will head out from there.
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Noon Thursday? That means we need to find something to do until the gates open Friday for us. Party at the cellar!
2000 FBP ITR #0288
EG6-DC2
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by EG6-DC2 »

I want to head over to the "Taste of Chicago" festival that they have going on Friday. I would love to be able to try all the different foods that they have to offer there.
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

Taste can be pretty crowded but a good time, especially for someone out of town.

Let me know if you and your brother need help with anything here. I'd be more than happy to do so. :)
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

EG6-DC2 wrote:I want to head over to the "Taste of Chicago" festival that they have going on Friday. I would love to be able to try all the different foods that they have to offer there.
Okay, so there...

...AND THEN TO THE CELLAR!!! :P
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Little_Nolan
ITRCA Member

Post by Little_Nolan »

cheezthis wrote:Taste can be pretty crowded but a good time, especially for someone out of town.

Let me know if you and your brother need help with anything here. I'd be more than happy to do so. :)

Thanks Jay! I just talked to Nolan and the taste festival sounds like a blast..
elambz wrote:Noon Thursday? That means we need to find something to do until the gates open Friday for us. Party at the cellar!
Maybe there is something out there that will top the cellar, you never know!!
I KILL car thieves.
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

I'm down to find out. Anything has to be better than dropping $200 on a 45 minute lap dance. Damn you Ali for telling that girl it was my birthday, and damn Brad for having the Captain Morgan that got me drunk.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Little_Nolan
ITRCA Member

Post by Little_Nolan »

elambz wrote:I'm down to find out. Anything has to be better than dropping $200 on a 45 minute lap dance. Damn you Ali for telling that girl it was my birthday, and damn Brad for having the Captain Morgan that got me drunk.

We can find something better.. that food festival should be fun on a different level though.

I want to find that gas station with the fireworks, condoms, and liquor all forsale in the same display. lol :P
I KILL car thieves.
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

Fireworks = buy in Indiana. Not legal to sell in IL, so it's tough to find them. However, be careful, some police like to pull people over in IL after they buy them. I highly suggest everyone watch their speeds this year.
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

cheezthis wrote:Fireworks = buy in Indiana. Not legal to sell in IL, so it's tough to find them. However, be careful, some police like to pull people over in IL after they buy them. I highly suggest everyone watch their speeds this year.
Apparently TN has pretty good fireworks. We could arrange something in advance if needed. I buy = ship to someone in Chicago. I don't believe I'm going through TN now so it would be difficult for me to pick them up.

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

SC has wonderful fireworks as well. :) Any folks going I-95 up to NC at the border can always go to the famed South of the Border and get some.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Good to know. That saves any hassle. You boys just let me know what you want me to bring.

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

I've always bought mine in SC but I stay away from South of the Border.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

you'll blow $200 at a place called "the cellar" and then snub your nose as the best attraction Dillion, SC has to offer? c'mon now
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

"oh snap"
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

itrsteez wrote:you'll blow $200 at a place called "the cellar" and then snub your nose as the best attraction Dillion, SC has to offer? c'mon now
I blew $200 at the best attraction Joliet, IL has to offer though. :(
2000 FBP ITR #0288