*HELP PLEASE* Business Deal Gone HORRIBLY Wrong (w/ JjuuN R)

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
boy_huot
New ITRCA Member

Re: *HELP PLEASE* Business Deal Gone HORRIBLY Wrong (w/ Jjuu

Post by boy_huot »

No he never did...and someone gave me that same tip and told me to post on nwp4life and they removed it for some reason...going to try and talk to an admin.
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

Yeah, I've seen post quite a bit in the Expo thread over there. I don't know his motives, but where there's smoke, there is usually fire. In this case, this isn't first incident with him and sales gone wrong. Maybe he's in dire need of cash? Regardless, he looks pretty guilty.

I hope, for everyone's sake, he remedies this quickly and painlessly.
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

I've met corey a number of times, and he plans to come to Expo in 2011 according to his posts on nwp.

Unless this is cleared up, he won't be allowed on site if I'm involved in any way. It's not that hard to send an original document in the mail.

Jay, since I don't have an account on nwp, feel free to copy/paste this message over there.
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Dave-ROR wrote:I've met corey a number of times, and he plans to come to Expo in 2011 according to his posts on nwp.

Unless this is cleared up, he won't be allowed on site if I'm involved in any way. It's not that hard to send an original document in the mail.

Jay, since I don't have an account on nwp, feel free to copy/paste this message over there.
Funny... he just posted this too on NWP...
JjuuN R wrote:Any new Expo news? Money for registration ready.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
boy_huot
New ITRCA Member

Post by boy_huot »

Thanks double Dave's lol

I would actually like for him to send the original to either of you since Ken (nsxtacy) got fed up from his antics. I'm trying to get him to respond to my proposed resolution. I know he knows I've proposed it.
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

He's definitely online and around...
http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=13981&page=6

I don't know what I can do to help, honestly. If Ken got fed up, then he must have been a royal pain. You're more than welcome to have him contact me though.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

I can gladly play middle man. Not sure that Cory would be willing to, but if there's anything I can do just say the word.

boy_huot
New ITRCA Member

Post by boy_huot »

Just an update for everyone. First, I'd like to thank everyone for their advice and willingness to help. Cory has been MIA, as expected, and doesn't look anyone will be hearing anything from him anymore.

I'd like to ask anybody with investigative/research skills to try and find me the contact of notary public Cecilia I. Strasser, state of Nevada. I've been given a link to her on Las Vegas MLS but it has no contact info.

Finally, the folks over at NWP4Life have banned Cory from the classifieds until he resolves this issue. Kudo's to them; whatever money problems Cory has had in the past and had to negate using these kind of ways looks like it's about to come to an end. Maybe I will contact all the people from my original post who have been scammed and let them know. At the very least, his shady ways have been exposed. Cheers all.
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

Thanks for the update, although the news is not the best. I'm sure some people in here are really good at researching that person. What are the laws regarding this? Can you contact your local police or Las Vegas PD?
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

I liked the suggestion on HT of nabbing him for Forgery, a Felony. :)

itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

Looks like he found some time to make some dramatic videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Y-WRqlggU
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

lol that was awful!
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

itrsteez wrote:Looks like he found some time to make some dramatic videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Y-WRqlggU
I just saw that posted and was about to come share. I honestly can't see how he could have any money issues with the money he's got in that car. The mugen parts on that alone would pay off the loan on my R and maybe one of my credit cards
2000 FBP ITR #0288
JjuuN R
New ITRCA Member

Post by JjuuN R »

Jesus fucking Christ you people are fucking jokes if I've ever seen them. You cowards that bored around here that you gotta sit and take stabs like this? Some real two faced bitches in here if I've ever seen them.

That thing with Geoff, was partly his fault, I had green backs in face trying to pay him, and he declined since it would have been a pain to exchange the cash into Pounds I guess. So we were back to mailing him the money over seas, yeah it took a little while for me to do so, and I apologized for it, which he accepted. . . but yeah, ohhh shit so horrible watch out for this guy. Fucking two faced fucking jokes up in here. Have fun circle jerking each other around the Expo camp fire faggots.
JjuuN R
New ITRCA Member

Post by JjuuN R »

Keep the shit you know nothing about out of your mouthes.
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

All you have to do is mail one form and fix this. The only reason people are getting involved is because scamming doesn't need to happen within this community. Even if you've done nothing at fault failing to mail a simple notarized form to a trusted 3rd party and coming in and saying "I'm done with this and not dealing with it anymore" when there is somebody that is out a bunch of money.

This is simple shit, nobody is asking you to mail wheels without payment, just mail a notarized form to help somebody out. The whole case is cut and dry and all fingers point to you as the guilty party, so why can't you come back on and prove everybody wrong?

Either way in the meantime what's the harm of keeping this threads alive to help a member out until you decide to?
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

Cory, you crossed a few lines on honda-tech. I was willing to help out, but you're blasting of me removes any helping effort I had. Good luck...
totsie7944
New ITRCA Member

Post by totsie7944 »

This whole thing is absurd. It would only take a short amount of his time on the phone and putting a stamp on something to clear this all up. Can't boy_huot just get a lawyer at this point and take him to court? I am no legal expert, but I'd assume he would have no problem winning a suit at this point especially after all the internet threats, comments, etc.
Fully stock R!
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

I really hope this is cleared up asap. I'm removing myself from trying to help. I usually avoid these situations, but apparently I need to dive in to remind myself why not to on occasion.

Best of luck to both...
Ford Prefect
ITRCA Member

Post by Ford Prefect »

JjuuN R wrote:Jesus fucking Christ you people are fucking jokes if I've ever seen them. You cowards that bored around here that you gotta sit and take stabs like this? Some real two faced bitches in here if I've ever seen them.

That thing with Geoff, was partly his fault, I had green backs in face trying to pay him, and he declined since it would have been a pain to exchange the cash into Pounds I guess. So we were back to mailing him the money over seas, yeah it took a little while for me to do so, and I apologized for it, which he accepted. . . but yeah, ohhh shit so horrible watch out for this guy. Fucking two faced fucking jokes up in here. Have fun circle jerking each other around the Expo camp fire faggots.
Cory,

This post of yours was out of line, plain and simple. Your anger is badly misplaced, you need to be looking inward, not outward. This kind of behavior is not going to improve either the situation at hand, or your image in others eyes. Just man-up and handle this, that is all anyone is asking of you. After a certain conversation that we had in the past, I am quite surprised to see this from you.
'97 ITR #90 - Stock - 1st owner
'03 CL Type-S - 6spd
ITR Militia Member #2
270+lb ITR CLUB We fall in, and crawl out
JjuuN R
New ITRCA Member

Post by JjuuN R »

FP, I don't think my anger is misplaced at all, look through the replies in this thread, these are supposed friends just taking stabs at me left and right, and accusing me of the unthinkable, I've probably sold over 100 items on HT, here, NWP, and locally with 0 problems except for Geoff, and that wasn't even really a problem at all, and to see what's being said is pretty hurtful, because the same guys saying it are people I've hung out with, already have done business with, drank beers with. So no it's not misplaced.

Going to paste what I said on HT.

Ken and boy_huot have been notified, but to the rest of you, a new affidavit was printed, signed, and notarized all in blue ink, and sent Priority USPS to Ken, so he personally can see that what I'm sending is exactly what he is asking for. Then Ken will mail it to boy_huot. I took the majority of my day off work to do this, because if I didn't there is no telling when I'd be able to do it. Was also requested that I have it done by MY personal bank, which operates M-F 8-5, which makes it quite hard for me. Not just any ole notary that you can find on every corner in Las Vegas which most of you THINK.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

sounds like a clusterfuck if I ever heard one...
swed
KOALA YUMMIES
New ITRCA Member

Post by KOALA YUMMIES »

JjuuN R wrote:Jesus fucking Christ you people are fucking jokes if I've ever seen them. You cowards that bored around here that you gotta sit and take stabs like this? Some real two faced bitches in here if I've ever seen them.

Take your fucking name off this list then:

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=12533

FAGGOT.