1993 Honda Civic Si - 159k - I/H/E - AC/HEAT/PS/CC

All non-ITR Cars and Parts can be posted for sale here.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

1993 Honda Civic Si - 159k - I/H/E - AC/HEAT/PS/CC

Post by CivicBeater »

In preparation of my trek to South Florida I'm in need of selling my Mon-Fri Beater. 50 miles each day, never left me stranded.

I purchased this car off of Paul here aka elixrvtec about 1.5years ago. At that time he had replaced the tranny with a good condition one. Don't know the miles, however the transmission/clutch are smooth like butta. No grinds.

The main relay needs to be taken out and re-soldered or replaced (cheap). If the car sits outside for hours when the temps are above 90 you'll need to tap this to get the car started sometimes. I leave in the morning and the car sits in a parking garage all day where it stays cool no matter what so it's really no problem for me.

158-159k miles and everything works in the car as it came from the factory. Sunroof, ac/ps/cc/heat etc.

$2500 and I'll put new front tires and front pads. Tires are $45 each which is just awesome for a DD.

If you don't care about tires or brake pads I'll cut you a SOOPER deal.

I average around 35-37mpg. Car never goes above 3k RPMS. I baby it and it's taken good care of me in return.

It is what it is, far from perfect However a perfect beater imo. Even better for one who can refresh it when time permits. Do some body work, engine rebuild and win the hearts of every CH member. However, know that I drive it 75-80mph 25 miles each way to work every day with no troubles.

PM or Post here if interested on SOOPER deal.

Thanks,

Eric
-Eric
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Re: 1993 Honda Civic Si - 159k - I/H/E - AC/HEAT/PS/CC

Post by CivicBeater »

6 year loan = $34 a month. Come on people, buy it!
-Eric
BannisteR
New ITRCA Member

Post by BannisteR »

Not a bad deal at all
98 ITR #0179
90 EF7 motor-less wonder collecting parts, dust, and Spoon
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »