Sold

All non-ITR Cars and Parts can be posted for sale here.
roadrace
New ITRCA Member

Sold

Post by roadrace »

$5750 for quick sale. 1995 ITS Del Sol VTEC; Good car for ITS, Excellent candidate for STL (this car would rock STL with a 2 liter current generation Civic Si engine, trans, and Brake swap!)

This car was first advertised this spring, and it was almost sold at $6500. After a summer of racing my new Teg Type R, its time to get this sold, hence the motivated price.

This is the 1999 IMSA Motorola Cup, Touring class champion built and driven by Fenton and Beede. They won Sebring twice, Watkins Glen and Three Rivers. It also was the 2003 season 2nd overall NASA Honda Challenge H2 class season finisher. This car has always been a race car.

This is a professionally built and maintained winning car. It has wonderful handling, brakes, engine and transmission; with a recent comprehensive rebuild of engine and transmission. There is something about ex-pro cars, This car will do a four wheel drift, like a CRX, except a lot more stable. How many cars can do the carousel at Blackhawk without braking! (ps its not quicker)

Also, its VTEC B16 engine and close ratio VTEC transmission allows you to crack off shifts at 8200 RPM all day.

This is an exceptionally reliable car that I had planned to run in 2010. What changed my mind was I just got a deal too good to pass up on an ITR class Integra Type R. So, I am selling what should be a $10,000 ITS car at ITB prices. I want to sell this before October, otherwise it gets stored until spring. For $5750 you get;

Fresh 2007 season rebuilt engine with new valves, valve springs, rings and bearings. ARP fasteners throughout
Spare Type R intake (Only for NASA)
Hytech clone exhaust manifold
Oil pressure gage, Exhaust temp gage, O2 gage, shift light, and knock meter/display
20 pound fire bottle system
Recently rebuilt transmission with Mugen LSD
Mugen chipped computer
New front bearings, hubs and 4.90 final drive
Endyne vent system and harmonic balancer
Misc spare parts
Eight 14 x 7 rims, 4 with trailer tires.
Corbeau Road Race Seat, Window Net, (needs 2010 belts)
SCCA, NASA, EMRA and Midwest Council logbooks
Clean Wisconsin Title in my name (off-road use only)
A valuable vintage racer in 2020!

Here are pictures from the last race I ran last season and won against a pretty stout ITS field at Autobahn. http://mcscc.org/Gallery/album15 and detailed pictures of the car http://picasaweb.google.com/theroths07/Duey#

A bit about me. I have been racing for 25 years, mostly in IT but also in World Challenge, Firehawk and other endurance series. Our priority now is SCCA endurance racing our Integra Type R http://www.highstreetracing.com . I bought the Del Sol for sprint races, and now that I own our team’s Type R and my old CRX, I’ve got too many race cars. I build my cars for endurance and excellent performance. This selling price is less than I have spent for the improvements I’ve put into the Del Sol since I’ve owned it.

I will deliver within 400 miles of LaCrosse, Wi. You will not go faster, safer or more reliably for less. Please decide quickly, otherwise it has to go into storage till spring.