Want some 1/4 mile guesses

Discuss HPDE, wheel to wheel, autocross, rally, rally-cross, drag racing topics here.
CRX-R
New ITRCA Member

Want some 1/4 mile guesses

Post by CRX-R »

OK so i have a 96 JDM ITR engine in my CRX. I went to the track and ran a 14.5 on 3 cylinders firing correctly only because injector #3 plug came loose also had a lot of spinning problems in first gear, but wen I fixed the problem with some tie wraps, I ran again and only 14.8 cause of too way much spinning in 1st & 2nd gear.Can I get some guesses of what I really could run if I put some slicks on there and get a good launch???? And o yea i forgot to mention that the CRX is a 89 DX Fully gutted talking no dash no nothing inside except a 150lb roll cage, racing bucket seat and steering wheel. I think i am around 2000lbs i guess.

My mods are basically just an short ram intake, 2.5 inch mid pipe running only to the middle of the car & a chipped obd-1 ECU. Everything else is stock. Also running full obd-1 electronics from a 95 civic EX coupe.
CRX-R
New ITRCA Member

Re: Want some 1/4 mile guesses

Post by CRX-R »

No guesses at least or am I just asking in the wrong forum? I do have an ITR engine it's just in a CRX not an TEG.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

No clue here bud. This forums is all about ITR's only.

Guessing times is going to be hard, way to many variables. Tire size, launch RPM, mods, elevation, track conditions, air temp, humidity. The list goes on and on and on.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
CRX-R
New ITRCA Member

Post by CRX-R »

Dave_B wrote:No clue here bud. This forums is all about ITR's only.

Guessing times is going to be hard, way to many variables. Tire size, launch RPM, mods, elevation, track conditions, air temp, humidity. The list goes on and on and on.

ok thanks.