OEM HID ITR Headlight Wiring

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
BannisteR
New ITRCA Member

OEM HID ITR Headlight Wiring

Post by BannisteR »

I recently purchased a set of JDM '98 Spec HID headlights. I had NON-HID's in the car. Last week I opened up the HID's to clean and polish the lenses. I put them all back together and used the wiring harness from my Non-HID's. The Low beams and corners are separate from the rest of the harness. On the harness I have the City lights, Fogs and High beams. When I tested them out on the car with the car off but lights in the on position the Low beams turn on and corners. Along with that the radio turns on??? When I turn the car on with the lights in the off position the low beams and fog lights flicker off and on. I have no high beams with car off or on. Do you guys have any ideas on where to start as to troubleshooting this. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Right now I have the harness's unplugged so I have low beams and the corners so im able to drive... Any help would be appreciated, thank you- Andrew
98 ITR #0179
90 EF7 motor-less wonder collecting parts, dust, and Spoon