MD:2001 Integra Type R ,tucked,jdm front,cheap,$8800

Post Cars For Sale ONLY
border919
New ITRCA Member

MD:2001 Integra Type R ,tucked,jdm front,cheap,$8800

Post by border919 »

Name:Jacob
Means of contact:pm or 301-648-7324 text preferably
trades:,eg hatch plus atleast 6k cash and THATS IT!I dont want your Integra or civic coupe or anything else
Price:8800 OBO don't lowball or you will be ignored.I still owe money on the car since i just bought it before summer.

I have a 2001 intgra type r with around 90k miles on it.Jdm replica 4-1.T1r 2.5 test pipe and cat back exhaust.h&r lowering springs.full wire tucked engine bay performed by the previous owner.Samco intake tube with bpi velocity stack and k&n filter.JDM type r gauge cluster,orignal champ white oem wheels,Nrg quick reslease steering wheel(will include stock wheel with airbag).Thule roof rack is not included as it was sold.I'm asking 8800 or best offer.i will not take any lowball offers seriously.text 301-648-7324 for pictures and make offers.
Bad:No ac(have compressor and some lines/ps(looped) abs(like that when i bought it),srs light is on*until i put stock wheel on* from the steering wheel and airbag being removed,paint could use a buff and has rock chips on the front end,check engine light from no secondary o2,rear pass side bumper has some small rash from the previous owner i dont know what happened with the but its just a little scratched,thats all i can think of .im trying to be as honest as possible.