FS: Gun Metal USDM 15" ITR wheels

For Sale / Wanted
blktg21
New ITRCA Member

FS: Gun Metal USDM 15" ITR wheels

Post by blktg21 »

I tried the trade thing, but I guess it's not working, so here it is. What I have for sale is my OEM 15" ITR wheels. They have absolutely zero curb rash. They are not bent or structurally damaged in any way. The only flaw they have are some paint chips. The picture is of the actual wheels. I am asking $500.00 picked up or $600.00 shipped + paypal fees. These are getting harder to find in good structural condition. Let me know. Call or text Paul 504-994-0 six three five. Thanks

Last edited by blktg21 on January 25th, 2011, 8:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
PYITR01
New ITRCA Member

Re: WTT My ITR OEM 15" GM wheels for your 16" JDM wheels

Post by PYITR01 »

How much if you just sell them? :x
blktg21
New ITRCA Member

Post by blktg21 »

PYITR01 wrote:How much if you just sell them? :x
Hi PYITR01,
Thanks for the interest, but It's not the selling them out right that is a problem; it's the shipping of the wheels that makes them expensive. I would have to go buy four boxes, and packing supplies. At Uhaul, each box is about $5.00, and the packing supplies is $10. This brings the sum to around $30.00, and this does not include shipping. I would say the shipping will be another $60-$70, so a good guesstimate would be around $100.00 for shipping. This quote may be more or less, it just depends on the actual total. I'm not sure what the going rate of these wheels are, but I would take no less than $500.00 + paypal fees for them. There's not very many of them left, and not very many left without rash. All the one's I've seen are priced in the $600-$700 range, missing center caps, and have rash on them. Let me know.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

$100 shipping for wheels is on average. That's what it's going to cost to ship my SW388's.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
blktg21
New ITRCA Member

Post by blktg21 »

Thank you, I figured I was in the ball park with the shipping. I'm not the type to take advantage of people on shipping costs or anything else for that matter. I just want to sell or trade my product as fair as possible.
Dave_B wrote:$100 shipping for wheels is on average. That's what it's going to cost to ship my SW388's.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

I figure if someone local wants them, great. If someone needs them shipped and pay for it, so be it.

PITA, but worth it in the end.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.