What time on Monday morning?..

Previous forum archives from past ITRCA.com Integra Type R Expo Events
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

What time on Monday morning?..

Post by naDC2R »

Just wondering, what time should we be there at the expo for monday morning? i didnt find a time anywhere on this site..i looked a bit, but maybe not enough, lol.

Also, i raised my car like a 4X4 for the drive there, and im plannin to lower it quick once i get into town, am i suppose to lower it in the hotel parking lot, or is there a way i can do it at the expo before the event if theres any time?

Thanks! :D
96 Spec R
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

I would presume around 8 AM it will start. I'm pretty sure you can do the lowering and raising at the track as well. I'm sure BudMan would have better details on time, but I'm pretty sure it's 8 AM.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

All DRIVERS will have a required Drivers Meeting at 7:30AM at the track monday morning. There will also be a required/mandatory drivers meeting on Tuesday, probably at 8AM.

You can register at the hotel Sunday night (will post details asap), or monday morning (preferably sunday night though).
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

Dave-ROR wrote:All DRIVERS will have a required Drivers Meeting at 7:30AM at the track monday morning. There will also be a required/mandatory drivers meeting on Tuesday, probably at 8AM.

You can register at the hotel Sunday night (will post details asap), or monday morning (preferably sunday night though).
Remember, driver's meeting at 730, which means be there at 7 am so you have time to prep your car and pass tech. :)
canuckr
ITRCA Member

Post by canuckr »

OH snap...that is a early drivers meetings

ps...The gates do not open until 7am...
97 ITR #163 RIP
Eight-time ITR Expo Participant Club Member..
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

wow, so we have to be there at like 7am, damn thats early!!

i guess ill be slammin my car in the hotel parkin lot the nite before, anyone else wana join me? :D lol!
96 Spec R
ciRca
New ITRCA Member

Post by ciRca »

ya thats real early..

hopefully i can get all ready in time
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

Anybody know when the actual event will be over on tuesday? id like to be home around midnite as me and my gf work early in the morning and its about a 5-6hr drive...so hopefully expo is over by 6pm!
96 Spec R
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

You can leave anytime on Tuesday...We always start early 'cause so many people have come so far. This isn't like a NASA or SCCA event where 80% of the people are only living an hour or so away.

Usually around 3PM, many are packing up. Noobs are EXHAUSTED and ready to leave having a wonderful 2 days under their belt. :D
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

^^ Awesome!! im sooo excited for this event, my first time ever!! i'm sure ill get alot out of those 2 days 8)
96 Spec R
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

naDC2R wrote:^^ Awesome!! im sooo excited for this event, my first time ever!! i'm sure ill get alot out of those 2 days 8)
You definitely will. Get lots of sleep, but don't miss out on any of the parking lot/camping asshattery. :D
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
Wai
New ITRCA Member

Re: What time on Monday morning?..

Post by Wai »

naDC2R wrote:Also, i raised my car like a 4X4 for the drive there, and im plannin to lower it quick once i get into town, am i suppose to lower it in the hotel parking lot, or is there a way i can do it at the expo before the event if theres any time?
I would not suggest doing that, unless you have the ability to fix the alignment at the spot after altering the right height....
GT Motoring
ProFunction
Password:JDM
Custom Lightz
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

I agree with Wai..

Leave it at the set hight that the last wheel alignment was done.
swed
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

^^ Very good point, i never thought bout that...a little too late now though..oh well, i guess its part of learning tho, thanks for the heads up on the alignment.
96 Spec R