Prizes from Expo!

Previous forum archives from past ITRCA.com Integra Type R Expo Events
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Prizes from Expo!

Post by naDC2R »

Thanks to all the sponsors and everyone that contributed to the prizes given out at this Expo 6. I was surprised at some of the prizes, good quality and $$$$$ parts thats for sure, lol. My gf even won, $100 gift certificate from Cobalt, and i won front and rear camber adjusters from T1R. Unfortunatly they only had the front camber kits with them, and they took my info down for the rear kits. So im wonderin, will they get in touch with me, or do i have to call T1R myself to get them shipped....im just wondering cause im not sure how that works.

Thanks again to everyone that made this Expo happen, it was an amazing first experience 8)
96 Spec R
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Yes, many thanks to the Expo sponsers and organizers who made this happen. As for your parts, I would contact the sponser who you won the prize from. I'm sure they'll get them for ya.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

ITR Expo 6 Gifts / Raffles handouts were KICK ASS!!!

I got a pair of these: Image

<--- SO HAPPY!!!

Thank you sponsers!
swed
KetteringITR
ITRCA Member

Post by KetteringITR »

Cost for a guest spot cuz i couldnt afford a driver one: $35

Cobalt prize won at Raffle: $100

Great times and memories of the awesome time i had during my first Expo: Priceless.

Integra Type R, its everywhere you wanna be.

:P

Thanks to all the organizers and sponsors. Great job and i hope to see yall next year.
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
1967 Cadillac Deville Convertible - Sold :(
nadc2rBella
New ITRCA Member

Post by nadc2rBella »

thanks also to everyone who participated in organizing this event, even just as a guest i had an awesome time and i won too as stated above $100.00 gift certificate for cobalt brakes!!! so really the bf won camber kit and new brakes hahaha :D

good times tho everyone! hopewe can make it out again if its close enough
Noella Bella
get RIGHT
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by get RIGHT »

I concur. The raffle/giveaway alone was worth the entry fee for the event.
Too bad for me. I was the only person at my table not to win anything. I broke our tables streak. :P
P0sTaL
New ITRCA Member

Post by P0sTaL »

Thanks to all the sponsors and everyone that contributed to the prizes given out at this Expo 6. I was surprised at some of the prizes, good quality and $$$$$ parts thats for sure, lol. I was suprised when they called out the first ticket and the number # 558 and i was like wtf its me SWEET.. the funny thing is that all the people at my table said u wont win anything.. I mean as a joke.. well after all i came out with the Mystery Prize 1 from Crower.. I also would like to say Thanks again to everyone that made this Expo happen, it was an amazing first experience and mark y words i will be at the next one EXPO 7 is calling...
Jon D
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Jon D »

To those who are still owed something from the raffle, rest assured i will get things taken care of you.
ITR #98-804
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

Expo 7 will be around the corner. Be prepared for an October/November notification & probably January 1st driver payment.

Plan ahead & save a few bucks so you are ready to drive - whhooooooohooooo!!!!

***For those that got to ride with me...Call Carl & order some GranSport brake pads!***

BudMan
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

well im not sure where to contact T1R from...since they arent on the sponsor page...can anyone help me out and point me in the right direction?

thanks!
96 Spec R
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

A solution for you is easy, Contact Jon D. He was in charge of all the sponsers this year.
swed
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

i contacted a couple ppl...and still no sign of anything..... :?
96 Spec R
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

and still nothing.... i guess theres no such thing as a rear camber kit, or maybe it wasnt part of the prize, nobody knows about it huh..
96 Spec R
Jon D
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Jon D »

T1R has nothing to do with it actually... and i am still playing middle man in this issue. YOu have been very patient and i thank you kindly!
ITR #98-804
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

still no word... :? oh well, im kinda givin up on them anyways, no real point in waitin for them, its almost winter time again, lol.
96 Spec R