Questions on guests .....

All information pertaining to the 2007 Integra Type R Expo.

Moderator: White Dragon

TeamNextGenChris
New ITRCA Member

Questions on guests .....

Post by TeamNextGenChris »

i had a few questions on some guests i'll have coming with me that are not doing the track day.i figured i'd post it here in case anybody else may be wondering some of the same things....

1-is there any admission to the track each day to spectate?if so,how much?is a guest required to pay for the banquet to get into the track?

2-i have several guests who are not members here and/or do not have paypal accounts and/or do not have internet access.i've collected money from them for the banquet.is it okay for me to go through the guest registration form for each person,then send one lump sum via Paypal for all their banquet fees(assuming,of course,that i note which guests the money is for)?

THANKS
Chris
Dave_B

Re: Questions on guests .....

Post by Dave_B »

TeamNextGenChris wrote:i had a few questions on some guests i'll have coming with me that are not doing the track day.i figured i'd post it here in case anybody else may be wondering some of the same things....

1-is there any admission to the track each day to spectate?if so,how much?is a guest required to pay for the banquet to get into the track?

NO, there is no event fee for spectators AS FAR AS I KNOW, HOWEVER I'LL LET THE COMMITEE ANSWER BECAUSE THIS IS VIR, BUT I'M 98% SURE THERE IS NO FEE

2-i have several guests who are not members here and/or do not have paypal accounts and/or do not have internet access.i've collected money from them for the banquet.is it okay for me to go through the guest registration form for each person,then send one lump sum via Paypal for all their banquet fees(assuming,of course,that i note which guests the money is for)?

I PAID FOR MY FATHERS SPOT WITH MY ACCOUNT IF THAT HELPS. I'M SURE YOU CAN PUT THEIR NAME IN AND THAT WILL BE FINE AS WELL.

THANKS
Chris
Hope that answers your questions.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.