Expo 7!!!

All information pertaining to the 2007 Integra Type R Expo.

Moderator: White Dragon

blktyprgrl
New ITRCA Member

Expo 7!!!

Post by blktyprgrl »

I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" to all the organizers and sponsors of Expo 7. I had a really great time at VIR. It was awesome to learn a new track and catch up with other R owners. You guys did a really great job and I'm looking forward to Expo 8.

see you guys at we-todd in sept., as long as i'm still in "the circle"

:wink:
01-0177
yea, bitches! ;)
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

[jdm pissed off chicken cooker accent]Noooo Noo mah for joo. You no circle in now. Joo beeeeen here 4 hour. Time for joo to go now.

:P

Hope everyone had a blast, I know I did.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Chris N
Site Admin

Re: Expo 7!!!

Post by Chris N »

blktyprgrl wrote:I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" to all the organizers and sponsors of Expo 7. I had a really great time at VIR. It was awesome to learn a new track and catch up with other R owners. You guys did a really great job and I'm looking forward to Expo 8.

see you guys at we-todd in sept., as long as i'm still in "the circle"

:wink:
hrm. i gotta come out for wtdr expo...... i think craig has money on me not showing up, or maybe that is nopi. not sure which. :lol:

glad you enjoyed yourself! sorry i didn't get to meet you!
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

yes, THANK YOU to all that put this very fun and enjoyable event on.

I hope that the ITR Expo lives on for many more years :) I plan on being part of it til the end.
MidNite
New ITRCA Member

Post by MidNite »

It's my first expo and first time on the track. I had a lot of FUN and learned a lot. Thank you!
Hooch'n
ITRCA Member

Post by Hooch'n »

Bbasso wrote:yes, THANK YOU to all that put this very fun and enjoyable event on.

I hope that the ITR Expo lives on for many more years :) I plan on being part of it til the end.
8)
We-Todd-Did-Racing
NCCAR - www.nasa-southeast.com
CMP - turnonetrackevents.com

2/2000 PY
Hatchcrap
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

It was my first Expo, and I will be back for next year. I didn't have the cash at the deadline to race, but next year I will for sure. It was very strange for me to be driving around the city and see ITRs the whole time. Usually the only ones I see down here are when I'm in my friend's neighborhoods.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
splat
Senior ITRCA Member

Re: Expo 7!!!

Post by splat »

Chris N wrote:hrm. i gotta come out for wtdr expo...... i think craig has money on me not showing up, or maybe that is nopi. not sure which. :lol:
Dood, skip slopi and save up for CMP!!!
I've had beer at VIR, Summit Point, CMP, Roebling, Road Atlanta, BeaveRun, Gingerman, MAM, Lowe's Motor Speedway...
Seven-time ITR Expo participant
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

Hooch'n wrote:
Bbasso wrote:yes, THANK YOU to all that put this very fun and enjoyable event on.

8)
yes! :D
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

I still had tread on teh tires when I got home... (I'll try harder next year). :wink:
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Comp97GSR
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Comp97GSR »

I hope you had fun. And to think you were worried about camping with a bunch of leg humpers. :P

I'll post the pic I got of you during the parade lap sometime soon.

-John
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

Expo was a blast!!! I'm so glad I made it this year. It was great to finally put some real names and faces to screen names and avatars. Definitely a big thanks to the generous sponsors and those committee fellers who worked hard to put on this event!!
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

Doespike wrote:Expo was a blast!!! I'm so glad I made it this year. It was great to finally put some real names and faces to screen names and avatars. Definitely a big thanks to the generous sponsors and those committee fellers who worked hard to put on this event!!
^^^x2000!
I was esp. impressed by how hard everyone worked to pull this off. Beerz and a big slap on the back to Budman, Bhasso, teh Midget, Critz and all the rest for working so hard on the event.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
flyin_gnome
New ITRCA Member

Post by flyin_gnome »

great event, thanks for putting up with that Black DC5 in Novice :) had a hell of a lot of fun, and learned more than I thought I would. Cant wait for next year. 8) Very much worth the 2100 mile drive :)
06 Type S
Expo 7 FTW
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

flyin_gnome wrote:great event, thanks for putting up with that Black DC5 in Novice :) had a hell of a lot of fun, and learned more than I thought I would. Cant wait for next year. 8) Very much worth the 2100 mile drive :)
^^^x2! We can't wait 'till next year, the more track time, the better we get. Means I'll get to know the local tire shop better. :lol:

Mang, we gonna have hook up & caravan (w/nolan too) next year. And j00 & nolan gotta come to some of the tracks around Dallas- Ft. Worth.
I'll start lookin' out for upcoming events here too. Not near as far too drive. 8)
blktyprgrl
New ITRCA Member

Post by blktyprgrl »

Comp97GSR wrote:I hope you had fun. And to think you were worried about camping with a bunch of leg humpers. :P

-John
eh..it wasn't too bad. the guys were too busy playing guitar hero, and blowing up air bags to be leg humpers.
and besides having 4 men stand around and watch me change my tires on sun, everyone was VERY helpful getting them switched back and forth.
:wink: :wink:
01-0177
yea, bitches! ;)
get RIGHT
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by get RIGHT »

blktyprgrl wrote:
Comp97GSR wrote:I hope you had fun. And to think you were worried about camping with a bunch of leg humpers. :P

-John
eh..it wasn't too bad. the guys were too busy playing guitar hero, and blowing up air bags to be leg humpers.
and besides having 4 men stand around and watch me change my tires on sun, everyone was VERY helpful getting them switched back and forth.
I "think" I stood next to you in the desert line at the banquet and we chatted a lil. I might be wrong though.
EG6-DC2
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by EG6-DC2 »

blktyprgrl wrote:

-John
I will admit I was one of the guys watching you change them on Sunday. But at least on Monday when it started to rain, I got my impact out and helped you change your wheels. :D
blktyprgrl
New ITRCA Member

Post by blktyprgrl »

nah, i didnt get dessert.. it was a MAD house, everyone trying to the ice cream and what not. I sat my happy lil ass at the table.

and THANK YOU for helping me when it started to rain! :D :D I prob would have missed the next session if you hadn't.

That's what I love about these events, I regularly do HPDE's with NASA-SE and everyone is so helpful and friendly. And you dont have to stress too much if you forget something because you know someone will let you borrow theirs. It's an awesome thing that we can all get together and help each other out if needed.
01-0177
yea, bitches! ;)
Hooch'n
ITRCA Member

Post by Hooch'n »

blktyprgrl wrote:nah, i didnt get dessert.. it was a MAD house, everyone trying to the ice cream and what not. I sat my happy lil ass at the table.

and THANK YOU for helping me when it started to rain! :D :D I prob would have missed the next session if you hadn't.

That's what I love about these events, I regularly do HPDE's with NASA-SE and everyone is so helpful and friendly. And you dont have to stress too much if you forget something because you know someone will let you borrow theirs. It's an awesome thing that we can all get together and help each other out if needed.

yeah, great event. Anyone going to Road Atlanta August 10th??????
We-Todd-Did-Racing

2/2000 PY
Hatchcrap
blktyprgrl
New ITRCA Member

Post by blktyprgrl »

aug 10 is for the racers... but i will be there that weekend the 11-12th.. RA is my "home track" considering it's only 30 min from where i live.
01-0177
yea, bitches! ;)
Hooch'n
ITRCA Member

Post by Hooch'n »

blktyprgrl wrote:aug 10 is for the racers... but i will be there that weekend the 11-12th.. RA is my "home track" considering it's only 30 min from where i live.
sweet, see you at the track
We-Todd-Did-Racing

2/2000 PY
Hatchcrap