Post by jpdad04 »

TypeR1461 wrote:Wow i would give 30k for it e-z
come and get it.
jpdad04
New ITRCA Member

Re: 97 itr

Post by jpdad04 »

SerGTR wrote:
located in southern california. (orange county)
thanks everybody for the help. hope this pics help. i think he can wait a little, but i want it gone now due to it sitting in my driveway.
WAAAT!!! You live is same city as I do!, hey can I visit just to take a look at such rarity?
sure you can. bring 30k, and you can look at it all you want.
Bmaga123
ITRCA Member

Post by Bmaga123 »

I am the guy that sold the 98 but I didnt sell it to make a profit. I made a profit because I refused to sell the car for any less because I loved it so much and now I miss it. Why would I be willing to trade my brand new Evo and lose all the money for this Type R? I just want my R back.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Bmaga123 wrote:I am the guy that sold the 98 but I didnt sell it to make a profit. I made a profit because I refused to sell the car for any less because I loved it so much and now I miss it. Why would I be willing to trade my brand new Evo and lose all the money for this Type R? I just want my R back.
LOL, sure... whatever d00d.

Either way, I'd put a $100 wager on your bank not doing it.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Bmaga123
ITRCA Member

Post by Bmaga123 »

I pretty sure your right DaveB. I am just going to have to sell the Evo outright. thanks
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

Doespike wrote:WOW!! 1997 #67! I can't believe this caR is coming up for sale right now! I just came across it in the archives of HT. She only had 773 miles around 6/29/04!

Folks this one is a deal! I sure hope it goes to someone who appreciates the 1997 Acura Integra Type R just the way it is. Ricers be damned.

Ebay would be a bad option, it's a buyers market on that site and I'd be surprised if she pulled more than $25k there. If your father-in-law can hold out financially, I do believe $30k is a very realistic price. Listing here on ITRCA is a good choice. Also any other "collectors" internet listing sites will help you/him out. Unfortunately I think Honda-Tech.com will only present one low-balling offer after another.

Just think, that price of $26,930 in 1997, inflation adjusted comes to $34,890 today!

Large, high resolution pictures will certainly help your sale.Read herefor instructions on posting pics.

Good luck on the sale, and please don't bow to the low-ballers. Too many of them in the Honda scene. :?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Except me...
or Doespike. :P
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
1itr2nv
New ITRCA Member

Post by 1itr2nv »

u leave it in the driveway!!???!?!!?? OMG Keep that thing garaged
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

Doespike wrote: Please please please, do not let this car sit in the driveway anywhere in California. Integra Type R theft is rampant in your state. Professional thieves target them like no other vehicle out there. It's not unheard of for thieves to steal a tow truck simple to come and yank a Type R quickly. Do not underestimate how skilled and efficient these lowlifes are.

Again, I think $30k is a great price. Good luck with the sale and keep heR safe :)
1itr2nv wrote:u leave it in the driveway!!???!?!!?? OMG Keep that thing garaged
The thieves will take it & strip it for parts and takes them about 24 hrs. to do it.
They will ruin what makes this a very special car, no mileage, original, clean title.
Please keep her safe.
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

I know someone ^^ who should sell their EVO and buy this R. :P
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

Doespike wrote:I know someone ^^ who should sell their EVO and buy this R. :P
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeremy
New ITRCA Member

Post by jeremy »

gprotein wrote:
Bmaga123 wrote:I will trade you my 2006 Evo IX SE which currently has 70 original miles and is still brand new and in showroom condtion for your Type R and a little cash. My Evo is Graphite Grey. I have a loan on it so I would have to ok the trade with my bank to transfer titles but I would be willing to trade cars straight across plus 4,000 dollars with the Type R. Let me know please. Thank you
The guy is helping out his old in-law to sell and get some cash, and has no spaces to store this gem. He does not want to pay you $4k to trade a soon-to-be replaced Evo, and sit on his driveway. Wait a minute, are you the guy who bought a mint 98 for $20K and sold it a few months later for $24K and pissed off everyone in here and Honda-tech in the process?
Yes he is....same guy who puts a deposit down on a car and requests the money back :roll:
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

jeremy wrote:
gprotein wrote:
Bmaga123 wrote:I will trade you my 2006 Evo IX SE which currently has 70 original miles and is still brand new and in showroom condtion for your Type R and a little cash. My Evo is Graphite Grey. I have a loan on it so I would have to ok the trade with my bank to transfer titles but I would be willing to trade cars straight across plus 4,000 dollars with the Type R. Let me know please. Thank you
The guy is helping out his old in-law to sell and get some cash, and has no spaces to store this gem. He does not want to pay you $4k to trade a soon-to-be replaced Evo, and sit on his driveway. Wait a minute, are you the guy who bought a mint 98 for $20K and sold it a few months later for $24K and pissed off everyone in here and Honda-tech in the process?
Yes he is....same guy who puts a deposit down on a car and requests the money back :roll:
Doh.

But BACK ON TOPIC.

Please sit on that car a while longer. Don't be in a hurry to sell!!!
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Azcheron
New ITRCA Member

Post by Azcheron »

if that was a 98, i would buy it right now for 30k...
jpdad04
New ITRCA Member

1997 acura integra type R

Post by jpdad04 »

help. I want this vehicle gone. I got him to lower the price. He wants me to lower it a thousand to start but he will let me go down to $26,000. Come and get it.
mattyturbo
New ITRCA Member

Wow

Post by mattyturbo »

If the owner is willing to go down to 26,000, that is really a great price for a car that cannot be replaced. Personally, I think the owner should stay at 30,000 and wait.

First, I am always reading about people spending thousands of dollars and lots of time on lesser cars trying to turn them into Type R's. In my opinion a few are successful, but it cost them more than 30,000 to do it and they still don't get to call their cars a real type r.

Secondly, Type R's with over 50000 miles in perfect condition are going for almost 19000 to 20000 dollars. 6000 dollars to buy back those miles is nothing.
nos86
New ITRCA Member

type r

Post by nos86 »

what is the vin #
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

walker111 wrote:
Doespike wrote:I know someone ^^ who should sell their EVO and buy this R. :P
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Sweats, paces room like a caged animal, wails & knashes teeth. :x *
Escobar.
New ITRCA Member

Post by Escobar. »

Is this car still available?

Pm me please.

Thanks
WTB:2001 CW itr
R32
New ITRCA Member

Status of 1997 #67

Post by R32 »

Anybody know the status of this car? Have cash. Would like to buy it. Tried contacting owner; no response.
jpdad04
New ITRCA Member

Post by jpdad04 »

car is sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks to all who helped