Anyone thinkin about expo 9 yet?

All information pertaining to the 2007 Integra Type R Expo.

Moderator: White Dragon

Mugen Mike
Senior ITRCA Member

Re: Anyone thinkin about expo 9 yet?

Post by Mugen Mike »

Erik95LS wrote:I really hope you guys can make it out. Would be great to see Mike and Kepani again. Maybe drag Yoshi along too if you can talk him into it.
Yeah, Louie and Lloyd, too. :)
-Mike
'98 ITR #142

I wish I had a cak. -Dawn
Jackson
New ITRCA Member

Post by Jackson »

YellowKahuna wrote:Well, Im just going to take the initiative and get with Jackson and start making some noise so that we can make it happen.
I'm down to help out. I can definitely try and generate some interest for a west coast expo.

As far as sponsors go, I work at Eibach Springs so if anyone from the committee wants to contact me, I'm sure we can have some sort of involvement with the event.
YellowKahuna
ITRCA Member

Post by YellowKahuna »

Im going to start getting in contact with people and let them know about the expo. Will see :wink:
Mr.OB*GYN_Rhett
New ITRCA Member

Post by Mr.OB*GYN_Rhett »

Im hella in, will do whatever I can here in AZ!
TAG
New ITRCA Member

Post by TAG »

YellowKahuna wrote:
Dave_B wrote:
enjoy wrote:yeah i will like some details on that. i will like to register and fine out where its going to be held at. i heard its gonna be held at gingerman? in south haven michigan
False information!!!

There are no specific details in regards to Expo 9 public yet. The only public information is that the commitee would like to see a West Coast event happen.
Dave B If this is true Jackson and I can genrate some real interest and try to get some sponsorship from some west coast companies maybe.

I can get in touch with quite a few people and see what the consensus looks like. Just let me know and I will get started calling people and posting up for interest from the west coasters.

I think Las Vegas, NV would be a good spot for Expo 9. There is the Las Vegas nightlife, reasonably priced accommodations/food, and Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch (only 70 miles from LV; the largest road-course in the southwest). There is also the road course at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

There are also local Honda/Acura (aftermarket) import parts vendors, and one of the best Honda/Acura racing engine builders in the southwest located at the LV Motor Speedway. He could also help you with any repairs on your ITR, if necessary. A couple of these shops could probably be persuaded to participate as sponsors, etc.

If there is any positive feedback from this post, I'll contact SMMR about track rental/availability. We don't have allot of ITR's in LV (at least that I'm aware of), but we do have our fair share of NSX's. :) I'm a member of the LV NSX Club, and I'm fairly sure they would be willing to help organize the event, if we allowed them to participate in the Expo. 8) The event would still be the ITR Expo; but with a few added NSX friends :mrgreen: (I'll be driving my ITR, of course). I think a good time would be had by all, if Las Vegas were selected as the west coast venue for ITR Expo '09.
'97 Monte Carlo Blue Pearl NSX-T
'98 2.0L N/A Integra Type R Track Car
SCCA...member since 2002
TurboLS
ITRCA Member

Post by TurboLS »

I'm cool with any location. I only get to make it out to three track events per year, and Expo is one of them. I also hope the economic downturn doesn't halt the discussion either.
[url]http://www.automotivespecialtytool.net[/url]
Peer to Peer Renting and Lending of Specialty Tools for a Variety of Machines

2000 ITR Daily