First Impression Driving an ITR

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Humpie56
ITRCA Member

First Impression Driving an ITR

Post by Humpie56 »

Don't know about you but i was very impressed with my first drive, of course that was back when they first came out in 97. Now with all the EVO's and STI's and what not it's different. I can still remember driving one and watching the tach go all the way to redline and not believing it pulled harder all the way to the end. Wow thats one of those things you never forget.

lata
"The Customer Can Have Any Color He Wants So Long As It's Black"-Henry Ford

Built From the Ground Up

Black 01 Acura Integra Type-R B18C5
SERPENT
New ITRCA Member

Re: First Impression Driving an ITR

Post by SERPENT »

As for my experience, I have 'zero' to share. Meaning, I have no impression driving an R. The ITR that I own and drive 'til today, when purchased 10 years ago, was driven by my younger brother (because I asked him to drive my baby to a good home) off the dealer lot so I could follow the R and still enjoy the shapes while the ITR is in motion. Why? Just looking at the 'lines' of the ITR, you know that Honda means business.

That's all the excitement it took me. No need to test drive an R. It's an R and you know it..

Welcome aboard!
'98 ITR (same as it ever was)
SerGTR
ITRCA Member

Re: First Impression Driving an ITR

Post by SerGTR »

My impression today is not that much different from my first impression which was like ~4 months ago. Love every bit and moment of that engine finishing its every stroke