***EXPO 7 - Registration is OPEN!!!***

All information pertaining to the 2007 Integra Type R Expo.

Moderator: White Dragon

Civic_Sista
ITRCA Member

Post by Civic_Sista »

All PAID up! WOOOOHOOOO!! See you all there!

Thanks again Wes and all the expo staff members for putting this together!

Tracy
White Dragon
ITRCA Member

Post by White Dragon »

Hotel / Banquet
Here are the event hotels. The primary "HQ Hotel" will be the Lodge and Suites at VIR, and the secondary offsite hotel will be Sleep Inn & Suites. Additionally, the banquet will be held at the track. Here is the respective information:

The Lodge & Suites at VIR
434-822-7700 Ext 101 or 434-822-2680 – Tammy
Sunday – Wednesday
Lodge (45 units) $89 per night – Wireless Internet
Suites (18 units) $99 per night (w/ garage is $180 per night) Wireless Internet
Garages 15 x 30 (18 units) $100 per day

Secondary Hotel : Sleep Inn & Suites
434-793-6090 Linnae Keller (sounds like linn A)
- Closest hotel to VIR, about 15-20 min away
- Any room for $79.99
- Huge parking lot, no security guard
- Wifi

Camping
Camping - $50 per event (I know - expensive) Those that want to camp for sure, send me an email with your first and last names @ wmoore@oppd.com
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

wait a minute.... so payment is still open to slack ass ITR owners till it hits 140??

shit shit shit, I guess I don't really have a good excuse to say no now.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

BAM!
great news!

More info on Camping:
Pay at the Gate
$50 per event for motor homes
$35 per event for tent campers per car load
First come first serve on electricity
Showers etc. Included
Over night Security
Absolutely NO camp fires
Grills are allowed
swed
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

itrsteez wrote:wait a minute.... so payment is still open to slack ass ITR owners till it hits 140??

shit shit shit, I guess I don't really have a good excuse to say no now.
time to pay and be part of the fun!
swed
White Dragon
ITRCA Member

Post by White Dragon »

White Dragon wrote:Hotel / Banquet
Here are the event hotels. The primary "HQ Hotel" will be the Lodge and Suites at VIR, and the secondary offsite hotel will be Sleep Inn & Suites. Additionally, the banquet will be held at the track. Here is the respective information:

The Lodge & Suites at VIR
434-822-7700 Ext 101 or 434-822-2680 – Tammy
Sunday – Wednesday
Lodge (45 units) $89 per night – Wireless Internet
Suites (18 units) $99 per night (w/ garage is $180 per night) Wireless Internet
Garages 15 x 30 (18 units) $100 per day

Secondary Hotel : Sleep Inn & Suites
434-793-6090 Linnae Keller (sounds like linn A)
- Closest hotel to VIR, about 15-20 min away
- Any room for $79.99
- Huge parking lot, no security guard
- Wifi

Camping
Camping - $50 per event (I know - expensive) Those that want to camp for sure, send me an email with your first and last names @ wmoore@oppd.com
Please note the cost decrease to stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites. Instead of being $79.99, the new price is $74.99 per night.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Anything helps!!! Thanks for the work on this :D
swed
J Rod
New ITRCA Member

Post by J Rod »

Man, I need some money.

Am I still able to register?
01 Integra GS-R
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

J Rod wrote:Man, I need some money.

Am I still able to register?
Yes you are. You should come and join!!!
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
J Rod
New ITRCA Member

Post by J Rod »

I really want to!

Let me see how much in tax returns I have after I pick up my auto-x slicks and then I will know for sure.

Im sure the Omaha crew wouldnt mind another teg rolling with them.
01 Integra GS-R
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

J Rod wrote:I really want to!

Let me see how much in tax returns I have after I pick up my auto-x slicks and then I will know for sure.

Im sure the Omaha crew wouldnt mind another teg rolling with them.
Get with Jeff (aka BudMan) he's from the area and I'm sure he could give you all the details of their caravan.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
J Rod
New ITRCA Member

Post by J Rod »

I have been talking to ITR 00-0477 (Shawn) alot about it. I havent ever met Budman before.
01 Integra GS-R
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

J Rod wrote:I have been talking to ITR 00-0477 (Shawn) alot about it. I havent ever met Budman before.
you didn't come to Expo 5 did you?
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
J Rod
New ITRCA Member

Post by J Rod »

I did, but I was a spectator.

I had planned on racing but I was having tuning issues with my Galant VR4. My MAF had gone haywire and would go in limp mode above 4500 rpms.

I saw a bunch of you guys and a couple s2k's rolling down 72nd street in Omaha while I was in this.

01 Integra GS-R
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

J Rod wrote:I did, but I was a spectator.

I had planned on racing but I was having tuning issues with my Galant VR4. My MAF had gone haywire and would go in limp mode above 4500 rpms.

I saw a bunch of you guys and a couple s2k's rolling down 72nd street in Omaha while I was in this.

if it was an extremely loud yellow s2k then that was probably me in my buddy's car :P
-Erik

J Rod
New ITRCA Member

Post by J Rod »

I think that was one of them lol.

I gave a little bov and a thumbsup to all I went by.

I might just skip out on the autox tire setup and pay when the tax returns get here.
01 Integra GS-R
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

J Rod wrote:I think that was one of them lol.

I might just skip out on the autox tire setup and pay when the tax returns get here.
that wouldn't be a bad idea. you could do much better autoxing on 15s anyway. And its much cheaper with much better tire and wheel selection.
-Erik

J Rod
New ITRCA Member

Post by J Rod »

Erik95LS wrote:
J Rod wrote:I think that was one of them lol.

that wouldn't be a bad idea. you could do much better autoxing on 15s anyway. And its much cheaper with much better tire and wheel selection.
Indeed.

I have been looking at the +33 offset FNO1RC's. Seems like a good choice to me and a couple local guys.
01 Integra GS-R
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

+33s Yikes thats alot.
I run +45 for my track rims and +42 or what ever the rota SS are in 15x6.5 for street.
swed
hsnmyr
New ITRCA Member

Post by hsnmyr »

Little wordy...it is trying to get a good looking EG Civic Hatch to attend this years EXPO # 7

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1826553

« Re: FS: Champ White EG. ITR Turbo. hks. blitz. MINT! michigan (brent_G) « » 8:26 PM 3/5/2007 Reply Edit

Sorry if the answer to my question is buried somewhere in your 10-11 pages of posts.... but Do you just need cash?
or
Would you have cash + your car to trade for my 2001 Acura Integra Type R -Phoenix Yellow # 01-0154?

I am very impressed with your car...honestly not crazy about the turbo...but ohhh what a feeling!!! I'm sure it must be to summons the burst of speed.

And honestly, this is just ignorance...but how do you avoid having turbo generated heat damage your block or head or other mechanical aspects of your aluminum engine?

Is it true that Turbo shortens life span of engine? or are there legitimate ways to counteract that?

How many more months until your beautiful car will be able to roll on salt free Michigan roads?

If your in construction... why don't you move south where people are moving and therefore a large amount of construction work is available? Perhaps yes in some regions... you need to fala espanol to be the Superintendent / Foreman..., but there are also pockets of bubba built homes (honestly this is another language of dialect) but. there is a ton of residential and industrial building activity and opportunity everywhere from North Carolina - Alabama. and the whether does not suck. You may be slowed some by spring rains... but not big drag on the demand for new houses and industrial buildings.

And you have amazing road courses on which to drive your screaming honda rocket...like Road Atlanta, Roebling Road, VIR, Barber Mortorsports park, Carolina Motorsports park... not even to mention the Florida flattracks like Sebring and Daytona or Charlotte Motor speedway and more to come.

Just giving you something to consider... Your wonderful car could get out and play approximately 275-325 days a year if you kept it out of the rain. If your just trying to avoid hail or frost, then you could drive it approximately 335-345 days per year.

Find a way to get yourself and that great car out of the cold and snowy and salty north and enjoy ample construction work opportunities as well as driving opportunities on roads that will not rattle and jolt your car to pieces. Poor roads and pot holes that cause Bent Rims are something you have to work real hard to find.

Get that car out of the cold and snowy and salty north and it sells in hours or days vs weeks or months. I can not buy a car I can not test drive. I can not test drive a car like yours on snowy or salty roads. Do you know the security guards at the mall? so I can test drive it between Sears and JC Penneys between 10pm and 6am?

Just giving you something to consider...

oh, and check out my car... it's a bit heavier... but it is the Honda Engineers factory creation of a great car that will deserve a lot of respect for many years.

viewtopic.php?t=8022

or if you want the Honda-Tech tribute to it...

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1884787

Take your pick.
Put another log on the fire and prepare to be amazed!

Own a piece of ITR history!
in stock condition
Make it what you want...
knowing where it has been
and the level of care it has received
and / or Help it find a new good home

Finally,
If you got a great Honda B18 creation...
Make sure you bring it to ITR Expo @ VIR in June.

http://www.itrca.com/

This is truly one of the Honda / Acura focused events
at one of the greatest tracks east of the Missisippi.

a little towards the rural or remote areas of Virginny
where some folks still have not fully admitted defeat or retreat
from that fairly major confllict that raged in the 1860s,

but where over 150 screaming Hondas and Acuras will circulate on 3.27 miles of high caliber and high quality road coarse with many fine attributes including the east coast version of the Laguna Sega Cork Screw followed by (only in the south) Hogpen bend.

(The big difference between the somewhat similar highspeed downhill sweeping right hander @ Road Atlanta... is that @ VIR you have runoff area instead of the unmoving and unsympathetic cement wall at the bottom of the high speed sweeper @ Road Atlanta... and then you need that speed for the big uphill on the far end of the straight, whereas at VIR you have a longer dog leg straight by max deceleration before going into the long sweeping 180 degree turn on which well driven light weight cars that handle and brake well can embarass high hp v8 / v10 & v12 monsters.

There are uphill Esses that when done right make you feel every bit as good as Scott Pruett or Adrian Zanardi or Ayrnton Senna (perhaps with a bit of an overinflated ego), but go with it and enjoy the thrill and the extreme need for extreeme deceleration before entering the set up turns prior to Oak Bend Curve.

Dont' take my word for it... find some high quality video on the web and sit next to someone who can cover the track in awesome lap times. This is a track you need ot be at, and if you worship at the church of screaming Honda precision engineered powerplants matched with great handling chassis that combine to make for outrageously affordable motorsports fun... then pick your Honda or Acura and GET IN THE GAME! The ITRCA Expo # 7 is your next best opportunity to find out what you are missing. It is time to live a little! Put a little effort into understanding what all the fuss is about!

Happy Motoring!

hsnmyr

2001 Acura Integra Type R # 0154 - STOCK!
1989 Honda CRX-Si-ZC Track Prepared / But Street Legal
1994 Chevy K-Blazer -V8 Tow Mule
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

I'm not sure what you are asking, but that white hatch is nice, but not worth a trade for a type R, It's not good enough in many ways such as the brake system is IMHO strong enough for the speeds that boosted motor will do. Then there is the motor... is it stock inside? all the boost with a thicker headgasket? Seems like a ticking time bomb. But I could be very wrong on this.

Anyone else care to comment?

P.S. I'm not sure why you posted this in here :?
swed
Pure Adrenaline
New ITRCA Member

Post by Pure Adrenaline »

I have not been able to access the list of registrants, or the registration page.

It has been that way for days now. Is the server down?
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

we-todd-did-racing might be drunk, give it some time.
swed
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

Bbasso wrote:we-todd-did-racing might be drunk, give it some time.
and maybe some coffee
-Erik

dc5-s
New ITRCA Member

Post by dc5-s »

The list of entrants isn't working.

How many spaces are left?